LAY HO MA everyone! This is one of my favourite all time drinks, especially in the winter. It looks beautiful and is absolutely delicious! Join me in this episode and learn how to make vegan matcha latte!
1 tsp matcha powder (I recommend getting a ceremonial grade one)
3 tbsp hot water
1 1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbsp cane sugar
1. Fill your serving cup with hot water in order to keep it warm
2. Scoop 1 tsp of matcha powder into the matcha bowl using a sieve to prevent clumps
3. Add 3 tbsp of hot water into the matcha bowl and whisk in a “w” or “m” motion
4. Add the cane sugar and almond milk into the milk jug
5. Use the steam wand from the espresso machine to heat the milk. Tip: insert the wand on an angle in order to create a swirl motion. Once the bottom of the jug is too hot to touch, steam for another 10 seconds, then its done
6. Discard the hot water in the serving cup and pour in the matcha, followed by the frothed milk
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching: