This is the easiest vegetarian recipe for 3D printed cookie cutters use.
Without eggs, butter and sugar.
Almond flour — 120 gr
Peanut butter — 100 gr
Honey — 80 gr
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
A pinch of salt
You can replace honey with agave syrup. So the recipe will become completely vegan.
1) Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Cream together peanut butter and honey until smooth.
3) Mix flour and peanut mass.
4) Knead the dough.
5) Sprinkle the table with flour.
6) Roll the dough.
7) Sprinkle the dough and molds with flour.
8) Cut the contour out of the dough. Press the molds into the rolled
dough to imprint designs.
9) Put cookies in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes. Then take it out of the
fridge and place it on the cookie sheets.
10) Preheat the oven to 347°F (175°C). Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
11) Enjoy cookies! 🙂
You can order cookie cutters in my shop