Blueberry Almond Cake… So good you won’t believe it’s VEGAN 🌱 ℅ IG:@saratapis
SUPER EASY AND DELICIOUS TREAT TO MAKE… give it a try!
◦ 1/2 cup of grape seed oil (or avocado oil)
◦ 1/2 cup of maple syrup
◦ Flax seed egg replacer – 2 Eggs Worth (Mix 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 Tbsp water and beat for 3 mins)
◦ 1 tsp of vanilla extract (or almond)
◦ 1 cup of almond flour
◦ 1/2 cup of oatmeal (ground)
◦ 1 tsp of baking powder
◦ 1 cup of blueberries (or Bananas, Cranberries, Raspberries… you get the point… BUT no more than a cup).
◦ Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
◦ In a mixing bowl, cream the oil & syrup.
◦ Slowly add the egg replacer, while mixing.
◦ Mix in dry ingredients.
◦ GENTLY fold in blueberries
◦ Spoon into a greased tray (Or use parchment)
◦ Bake for 30-35 min till cake is golden.
◦ LET REST/COOL FOR 10 MINS before cutting.
And then feel good about yourself because no animals or animal products were used in this delicious treat. Otherwise… wash it down with a fatty piece of meat, you filthy animals.
#vegan #recipe #cake #bakedgoods @bulkbarnfoods @ventraykitchen