Discover more delicious recipes:
Barbecue shredded vegan chicken pizza recipe:
• Combine 150g of strong white bread flour, 5g fast action yeast, one tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 5g salt and 100ml warm water in a bowl.
• Mix well to form a dough.
• Kneed for a few minutes in a little olive oil until the dough is stretchy.
• Set aside to prove for at least one hour.
• Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, then transfer to a baking tray and set aside.
• Take one pack of Fry’s Southern Fried Tenders and shred.
• Combine the Fry’s Southern Fried Tenders with one tbsp of green jalapenos, two chopped shallots, one small can of sweetcorn, a handful of chopped fresh coriander, and some BBQ sauce. Mix well.
• Top the pizza base with grated vegan cheese and the vegan BBQ chicken mix.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes at 220 degrees until crispy.
• Slice and enjoy!
Follow Love Veg on Instagram:
Learn more about Animal Equality’s work to end cruelty to farmed animals:
Follow Animal Equality on social media: