LAY HO MA everyone! I’m Wil Yeung. I’ve got the perfect, fruity, summery drink for you in this episode of how to make a Starbucks inspired dragon fruit cranberry refresher drink. There really is no need to buy this when you can make this (and every other recipe if you follow my work!) yourself with absolute confidence! Let’s make some vegan food together!
– 1/4 cup chopped dragon fruit
– 1 tbsp cranberry (or strawberry) tea
– 1 tbsp cane sugar
– 1/2 cup water (for the tea)
– 1 cup sparkling water (Perrier, San Pellegrino, etc)
– 2 to 3 ice cubes
1. place your tea blend in a bowl and add your cane sugar
2. pour the hot water and let the tea steep for 3 to 5 min
3. prep your dragon fruit cutting the flesh into small cubes
4. place the ice cubes into a cup and pour over the steeped tea, while straining out the leaves (if using loose leaf)
5. place your dragon fruit in the cup and pour in the sparkling water
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching: