Comment if you have tried this recipe this my favorite recipes for
making vegan pizza.
-3/4 grammes water
-1 packet of nutritional yeast
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp sugar
-2 tbsp olive oil
-2 cups of flour
-2 tbsp olive oil to brush on the dough and pan.
-your favorite pizza toppings, I used Tomato sauce, vegan pizza cheese, vegan mozzarella and basil
1. Stir together warm water, yeast, and sugar. Let activate for 10 minutes
2. Stir in oil and salt.
3. Mix the liquide with the flours .
4. Cover with a towel the ball of dough, let rise in a warm location for at least 30 minutes
5. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Grease the pan and roll out the dough forming a pizza shape.
7. Pre-bake the dough for 5-7 minutes
1. add your toppings
2. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are cooked through.