Today I wanted to share with you some easy and healthy vegan snacks. I personally love the energy cookie balls. I usually make them on weekends for the following week.
I hope you enjoy the video and if you try these recipes out, don’t hesitate to share your result by identifying or messaging me on Instagram (@noonaex). I would love to see your creations 💛💛💛
A big thank you to my dearest friend, Celine, who was kind enough to host the cooking at her place 💛💛💛💛💛
Please find the ingredients and exact steps for each recipe below 😊😊😊
I hope you have a nice day whatever time zone you might be in 🌻
✔ Don’t hesitate to subscribe and like the video 😊
⋆ RECIPE ⋆
✔ ENERGY COOKIE BALLS
– 230g of oat flakes
– 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon of agave or maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1/5 cup of vegetal milk
– 50g of dark chocolate cut into little pieces
1. Place the oat flakes in the food processor and process into a fine powder.
2. Transfer it into a bowl.
3. Add the peanut butter, the agave syrup (or maple syrup), and the vanilla extract.
4. Mix it well.
5. Add the vegetal milk of your choice and mix it until the dough is sticky.
6. Add the little pieces of dark chocolate. Mix it well. Don’t hesitate to add more milk if needed.
7. Shape the dough into little balls.
8. Refrigerate the balls for at least 30 minutes before tasting them.
9. The energy balls should be stored in the fridge.
✔ RAW LEMON BARS
– 1 cup almonds
– 1 1/2 cups dates
– 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons lemon zest (the peel from 1 lemon)
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice (half a lemon)
– 1 1/4 cups shredded dried coconut
1. Pit the dates and add the lemon zest and the vanilla extract. Add the lemon juice. We squeezed half of a fresh lemon.
2. Place almonds in food processor and process into a fine powder.
3. Add the dates and the lemon.
4. Process until it is well mixed.
5. Add the dried coconut and process again.
6. Transfer the raw lemon bar dough into an oven dish or spread on a baking tray.
7. Refrigerate the lemon bars for about an hour before cutting them into pieces.
8. The lemon bars should be stored in the fridge.
⋆ FOLLOW ME ⋆
🔎Use the code TFNKX4
Link to IT’S FESTIVAL SEASON | MAKEUP AND OUTFIT video:
Link to Reaction Videos:
✔ Welcome To The Future by Vendredi
✔ Panasonic Lumix GX8
#VEGAN #HEALTHY #SNACKS