Theres no need to rely on Starbucks for your daily dose of amazing coffee. You will absolutely LOVE this recipe! Not only is it one of the easiest, but you can prep this the night before and have a deliciously refreshing coffee drink waiting for you in the morning! Join you host, Wil Yeung, in making an amazing easy cold brew coffee latte!
– coffee (ground for French press)
– water (coffee and water ratio is 1 to 8)
– sweetener of your choice optional
– coconut or almond milk
– ice cubes
1. place your coffee grinds in the French press
2. pour in your water and give it a good stir
3. put in the fridge to brew overnight
4. in the morning, pour your cold brew coffee into a cup (half cup or to taste)
5. add your ice cubes
6. pour in the coconut or almond milk and enjoy!
Metal Straws are from AVAZERA wellness company
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe so you won’t miss a single episode!
Follow me on social media:
Photography Instagram: @wyphotography
Photography Facebook: Wil Yeung Photography
Photography Website: www.wyphotography.com
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @vegan_rev
Vegan Recipes Facebook: officialveganrev
Vegan Recipes Website: www.veganrev.com