LAY HO MA everyone! This is an easy and fun way to get your island life on. Join me in this episode and learn how to serve a drink from a fruit smoothie!
1 whole pineapple (need about 1 cup worth of pineapple)
1 cup coconut milk
1. Slice the top of the pineapple off. Discard or keep for decoration
2. Use a knife to slice around the inside of the pineapple, then slice crosswise in an “x”
3. Use a spoon to loosen and scoop out the pineapple flesh
4. Freeze the pineapple flesh for best results or use frozen pineapple that you may have on hand
5. Place the pineapple, coconut milk, and banana into a blender and blend on high
6. Pour back into the pineapple cup and serve
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching: