LAY HO MA everyone! This drink is so delicious, you’ll get hooked I promise! Join me in this episode and learn how to make chia Fresca – a vegan coconut energy drink!
1 young Thai coconut (2 cups of coconut water)
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cane sugar
1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Carefully crack open a young Thai coconut by chopping down on the top (pointy end) creating somewhat of a square
2. Carefully open the top, remove the exposed meat, and pour the water through a sieve into a bowl
3. De-meat the coconut with a sturdy spoon
4. Rinse the coconut meat with cold water
5. Chop some coconut meat into small cubes and place in serving cup
6. Add lime juice, cane sugar, chia seeds, and the coconut water
7. Give it a good shake and enjoy as is or save in the fridge for later!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching: