The ONE banana cake recipe that you can count on!
Quick, easy, deliciously moist, and full of banana-ey goodness.
There are no weird ingredients, it isn’t overloaded with fats or sugar, and still comes out of the oven tasting PERFECTLY.
When I first became a vegan 8 years ago this satisfied alllll of my cake cravings and is still one that I repeatedly make to this day.
No fancy kitchen equipment is required; just some bowls, spoons, and (of course) an oven.
This is so simple and easy that anyone can make and fall in love with it.
– 4 ripe bananas, mashed
– ¾ cup sugar
– 2 cups self raising flour
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ cup oil
– ¼ cup water
– 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting:
– 1 tub Tofutti cream cheese
– ¼ cup icing sugar
– 3 tsp lemon juice
Passionfruit Compote Topping:
– 100ml (⅓ cup + 4 tsp) passionfruit pulp
– 1 tbs sugar
– 1½ tsp cornstarch
– Whisk or spoons
Pssst I post my cooking trials, mishaps, and successes on Instagram and Facebook!
Follow these adventures on @cheer.seeds
(Recipes can be requested on those accounts)
– This recipe makes approximately 50 mini cupcakes, or 24 standard cupcakes
– Once the flour is added over mixing the batter! This keeps the cakes light and fluffy.
Music: Sappheiros – “Embrace”
#vegancupcakes #easybaking #easyrecipe #bananacake