Valentine’s Day is a few days away and this dairy and gluten free, vegan fudge heart recipe doesn’t need many ingredients and is very easy to make. Read the detailed recipe below.
C O N N E C T
L I S T E N
BANANA & AVOCADO FUDGE HEARTS | Valentines Day | Dairy free, Gluten free, Vegan
• middle size heart shape cookie cutter
• small size heart shape cookie cutter
• rolling pin
Ingredients (serves 2):
• 1 ripe Banana
• 1 ripe Avocado
• 60 g natural Marzipan (with no added food colouring)
• 100 g Dark chocolate
• Freeze dried raspberries for decoration
• Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the halves into a blender.
• Peel the banana and brake them into pieces. Add with the avocado.
• Blend the banana and avocado until smooth and well incorporated.
• Melt the dark chocolate and mix it in. Make sure to get a nice smooth consistency.
• Pour the mixture into a prepared baking tray, spread it evenly. And place it into the fridge for about 2-3 hours to firm.
• Take the fudge out and cut heart shapes out with the middle size cookie cutter.
• Roll the marzipan out and repeat the same with the small size cookie cutter.
• Decorate your fudge with the marzipan hearts and sprinkle some freeze dried raspberries on top.
• Make sure to keep them in the fridge until serving to ensure that they don’t melt.
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know in the comments below and follow me on instagram:
Subscribe for more!
See you next time 🙂
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Avocado, Fudge, Banana, Hearts, Valentines Day, Valentines, Dinner, Dessert, Snack, Easy, Budget friendly
S P O N S O R S H I P S
This video is not sponsored
B U S I N E S S C O N T A C T